Thank you for your interest in our trunk show for your library. We have a standard assortment of books we usually send out in a box. If you let us know about how many books you have room for as well as your patron population's needs, we can cater it to your library specifically.
- Date: Once you know when you would like to display the items, we can set a date to send you the materials so that you do not have to find a place to hold the materials until the exhibit.
- An assortment of books that can be catered to your library, including some non-English books
- A PDF of information about Jack Williamson that can be used in creating the exhibit; you can also find that PDF below
- The pamphlet for the Jack Williamson Science Fiction Library for distribution
- The librarian's business card (let us know if you would like more than one)
- Audience: Williamson wrote for an adult audience. Some of the books may be appropriate for young adults but would not be appropriate for young children. This exhibit would be largely for adult reading.
- Shipping: We pay for shipping to your library, and you would pay the shipping for the return trip.
- Circulation/sale: We do not have materials set to be checked out at the libraries, only put on exhibit. We have not been able to think of a way to manage circulation with all the different libraries and their ILS. If you are interested in purchasing any of the books, we will look up the prices for those items. You would be able to send us a check for those items and then simply not send them back with the rest of the books.
Any further questions? You can contact us from the Contact Us page or the contact box for the librarian, both found on the left of this page.